Thursday, May 28, 2009

Did You Hulu Today?

Okay. I am not a big fan of watching movies on my computer. I get tired of sitting in my chair in my office. And my kitchen is downstairs. So a quick jaunt for popcorn or a cold beer becomes a journey. Also I have a great sound system on my TV. So even though I have an iMac the sound will never compare.

On occasion and when I am killing time I do like to watch a quick clip of my favorite episode of Family Guy.

Hulu allows you to watch television when you want it and where you want it for free. I am not just talking clips but full-length episodes. And you can fast forward, pause, etc. And the quality is great.

I am not sure what there business model is or how they plan to make money. But that is not my concern once I get my favorite episodes of Family Guy.

1 comment:

  1. yep, I hulued today...watched an episode of House Hunters and noticed 24 is available, although they lost me this season. The quality of the video was great and i liked the commercial options. I chose the first and immediately took of to get dinner started while it played. I liked that the most! I think I will visit again..

    ReplyDelete